Whimsical Australian Labradoodle
PUPPY HEALTH GUARANTEE
State of California Rules and Regulations govern all warranties and guarantees
* This Health guarantee includes known Australian Labradoodle life-altering hereditary and genetic conditions. Should any known hereditary and genetic life-altering genetic conditions be discovered during the first 24 months of this dog’s life that will greatly shorten the life of, or greatly alter the dog’s quality of life, Whimsical Australian Labradoodles will provide the buyer with a dog from another litter.
* Whimsical Australian Labradoodle guarantees that at the time of delivery, the puppy dog is in good health. This warranty is valid for 24 months from the date the dog is born and is valid for the person/s listed on the contract/agreement only and is not transferrable.
* In order to verify the good health of the puppy and maintain this guarantee, the Buyer must take the puppy to a licensed veterinarian within 5 days of the receipt of the puppy.
* Puppies sold by Whimsical Australian Labradoodles (Seller) are honestly represented and evaluated as accurately as possible. Both parents have been genetically cleared of known conditions by independent labs and veterinarians.
* All puppies have seen a veterinarian between the age of 6 weeks and 8 weeks and have been found to be healthy and free of intestinal parasites.
* Upon going home at 8 weeks, your puppy will have had at least his/her first puppy shot of Distemper + Parvovirus, MLV (Merck Nobivac [Intervet Progard] Puppy DPV), and two rounds of deworming treatments.
* Whimsical requires that your puppy be spayed or neutered by a veterinarian of your choice no sooner than 12 months or later than 13 months of age. You, the buyer, must provide proof of this procedure at the age of 14 months. At the time of receiving proof of this procedure, you will receive a WALA registration pedigree.
Hips, patellas, and elbow coverage.
A veterinarian cannot make this diagnosis. This dog must be diagnosed by the Orthopedic Foundation of Animals (OFA) or by Penn Hip as being moderately or severely dysplastic on or before 24 months of age. The Buyer must submit a copy of the OFA or PennHip report to the Breeder. The dog must have been sedated when the radiograph is taken.
Factors that Will Nullify, Void, or are not Included with this Guarantee:
* Buyer understands that replacement option is only valid when health problems are attributed to a heredity problem and not due to accident or contagious and/or other illness.
* If the Buyer spays or neuters this puppy prior to 12 months of age or fails to provide proof of spay or neuter by 13 months from the puppy’s date of birth, all health guarantees will be null and void.
* If the dog has suffered any serious injury, or the veterinarian states the dog is overweight for its height and size, or the veterinarian assesses this dog has other health problems due to lack of proper care, this guarantee becomes null and void.
* Not included are OFA borderline hips and elbows, and grade 1 patella luxation.
* Not included are intestinal worms, including Giardia and Coccidia
* Not include viral illnesses, infections, improper bites, hernias, shedding, hypoglycemia, or non-genetic conditions.
* Not included are slight genetic defects which are not considered serious or life-threatening. Examples: umbilical hernia, undescended testicle, kidney/bladder infection, underbite or overbite, grade 1-2 heart murmur, and a grade 1 patella luxation.
* Veterinary records must be provided to the breeder, as well as permission to speak to your veterinarian if requesting a replacement and Whimsical Australian Labradoodles reserves the right to a second opinion at their expense.
* If a replacement of like puppy, when one becomes available, is deemed necessary, in no case shall the replacement puppy exceed the original price paid for said puppy. Under no circumstances will Seller reimburse shipping, delivery, veterinarian costs, or optional training charges.